The mortgage application process can be a very daunting task with lots of paperwork to fill in and this has the capability of discouraging some people for taking on the process. And let’s face it, if a task is boring and straining many of us will be hesitant to take it on.
AIB took a new twist to the process and digitised the process, allowing the users to register and upload the required documents online using mobile devices and this really helped to remove people out of the “dark” of none application for mortgages.
What Wowed me about the Ad.
The Ad starts off with a couple in the AIB branch and the whole environment goes dark and gloomy, once the gent picks up his phone and starts the application the environment lights up and a sense of liberty and joy is shown on the couple’s faces as they proceed with the digital application process ( not forgetting the happy background music ).
SEE ALSO :
- Advertising Agency: Rothco, part of Accenture Interactive, Ireland
- Agency Producer: Jessica Derby
- Chief Creative Officer: Al Kelly
- Executive Creative Director: Jen Spiers
- Creative Directors: Emma Sharkey, Ray Swan
- Creative Team: Alex Ingarfield, Sam Caren
- Finished Artist: Gerry Cole
- Account Director: Emily Lyons
- Account Manager: Amy Harrington
- Strategy: Bronagh O’Donovan, Casey Smyth
- Digital Strategy: Karla Chubb Production Company
- Director: Conkerco
- Producer: Stephen Overs
- Director of Photography: Franz Lustig Post House
- Editor: Nik Hindson
- Post production Supervisor: Sinead Bagnal
- VFX Supervisor: Gavin Casey and Allen Sillery
- Colourist: Seamus O’Kane @The Mill London
- Sound: Will Farrell @ Screen Scene (Dublin)